Saturday 20 February 2010

Another New Card this week



One of my colleagues' grandma has passed away in a sudden, which bring him a shock, esp. during our Chinese New Year. I am sure this is a sorrow to him. I experienced it when my grandma passed away. So I made this card for him, with our team's signatures.

I also enter this card into challenges:
1. Ooh-la-la Creations Challenge - Love
2. The PixieCottage - Love theme
3. Tuesday Taggers - Love is all around, love for grandma
4. No time to stamp - With Sympathy

6 comments:

Anne said...

Simple and elegant, perfect for such a sad occasion. Glad you could share it with us at OLL. Hugs x

Anne said...

A beautiful card in delicious colors! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs, Anne

Katie said...

How thoughtful, yet elegant.
I'm sure he'll love it.
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage!

Beautiful Greetings said...

I love the softness of this card. Great job! Thank you so much for entering the Pixie Cottage Challenge!

Wendi said...

Thats a beautiful card and a lovely thought on such a sad occassion I am sure your friend will be touched by your thoughtfulness
Thank you for joining us last week at OOh La la and sharing with us I do hope you visit again for this weeks challenge
Wendi

Velta said...

Perfectly beautiful...I love your take on Sharon's Challenge!!

You may want to see......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...